- Have Nylon 66 – PA66 off grade resin prices finally reached bottom in 2020?
- How to use the internet to help your company survive the COVID-19 crisis!
- Invista declares force majeure for the Nylon 66 / PA66
- Do you want to improve your internet presence in order to attract new customers and sales conversions from your website?
- Has the price of Nylon 66 off grade resin finally stabilized in January 2020?
Category Archives: Acrylic
The price of prime Caprolactam continues to soften in the Asian market. Last week Capro was selling in China in the $3320/MT price range and falling. The USA Capro suppliers (Honeywell / BASF) are trying to maintain the price at … Continue reading
The price of prime Caprolactam (CPL) is now trading above $3500/MT delivered in the Asian market. This is a historically high price for prime CPL that is being driven by Broker/Traders speculating on continued price increases for the product. The … Continue reading
The Chinese Lunar New Year (Spring Festival) is now over, and most of the businessmen have returned back to work this week. Most of the factories in China are still closed for one more week, and will not start back … Continue reading
Nylon 66 (PA 66) and Nylon 6 (PA 6) prices are both up in January 2011. I think that we have reached another historic high in pricing for both products, and that both markets will remain strong through the first … Continue reading
I have just gotten back from traveling in China for the past 7 days, and took the time to go to Chinaplas 2010 on Tuesday, 4/20, while passing through Shanghai. All I can say is “What a show” to say … Continue reading