- Will Nylon 66 Prices continue to increase through the end of 2020?
- Shipping Lines to stop accepting plastic scrap shipments to Hong Kong
- Have Nylon 66 – PA66 off grade resin prices finally reached bottom in 2020?
- How to use the internet to help your company survive the COVID-19 crisis!
- Invista declares force majeure for the Nylon 66 / PA66
Category Archives: Charome Plated
The price of both Nylon 66 and Nylon 6 wide specification (WS) pellets and scrap was up again in February 2011. There are currently several factors driving these world wide price increases for commodities and plastics. Of course the main … Continue reading
Dualloy Engineering Polymers Ltd. is a plastic recycling company with our main office in Hong Kong. Dualloys’ USA sales and purchasing office is located in Houston, TX, and we have a sales office and warehouse in Guangzhou, China. Our goal … Continue reading