- Will Nylon 66 Prices continue to increase through the end of 2020?
- Shipping Lines to stop accepting plastic scrap shipments to Hong Kong
- Have Nylon 66 – PA66 off grade resin prices finally reached bottom in 2020?
- How to use the internet to help your company survive the COVID-19 crisis!
- Invista declares force majeure for the Nylon 66 / PA66
Category Archives: LDPE
LDPE Repro Pellets w/AS for Black Contact Jim Gubera at: Jim@xspoly.com Plastic Sales / Plastic Scrap Recycling LDPE Repro Pellets w/AS for Black 2 melt / .920 Density with Anti Stat 40-80K#/month Ships from our warehouse in Houston, TX … Continue reading
It is hard to say what is going to happen to plastic resin prices through the 3 QTR of 2011, but I feel most resin prices will soften over the next 30-60 days. We saw Caprolactam (Capro) fall in price … Continue reading