- How to use the internet to help your company survive the COVID-19 crisis!
- Invista declares force majeure for the Nylon 66 / PA66
- Do you want to improve your internet presence in order to attract new customers and sales conversions from your website?
- Has the price of Nylon 66 off grade resin finally stabilized in January 2020?
- “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” Nylon 66 market in 2019
Category Archives: Nylon price increase
Chemco Services Inc. Nylon 66 Specialists Nylon 66 Off Grade Pellets, Baled Fibers, and PA66 Post Industrial Shred Email: email@example.com USA Tel # 281-556-6481 Ascend Declares Force Majeure for HMD On Monday, January 7. 2019, Ascend Performance Materials (Vydyne PA66) declared force … Continue reading
Chemco Services, Inc. Nylon 66 Specialists Nylon 66 / PA66 Off Grade Pellets, Baled Fibers, Regrinds / Shred Contact Jim Gubera at: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel # 281-556-6481 Plastic Sales / Plastic Scrap Recycling All Nylon 66 (PA66) prices are up significantly … Continue reading
Chemco Services, Inc. – Nylon 66 Specialists Nylon 66 / PA66 Off Grade / Wide Spec Resins for Sale Contact Jim Gubera at: email@example.com Tel # 281-556-6481 Plastic Sales / Plastic Scrap Recycling The Nylon 66 market has seen the … Continue reading
The two largest North American (NA) Nylon 6 (PA 6) producers have announced February 1, 2010 price increases for their prime grades of material. Honeywell increased their price for prime PA6 resin by $.10/lb. on January 1, 2010, and they … Continue reading