- Will Nylon 66 Prices continue to increase through the end of 2020?
- Shipping Lines to stop accepting plastic scrap shipments to Hong Kong
- Have Nylon 66 – PA66 off grade resin prices finally reached bottom in 2020?
- How to use the internet to help your company survive the COVID-19 crisis!
- Invista declares force majeure for the Nylon 66 / PA66
Category Archives: PA6
Chemco Services, Inc. – Nylon 66 / PA66 Specialists Contact Jim Gubera: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel # 281-556-6481 Plastic Sales / Plastic Recycling Services Nylon 66 Off Grade supply is getting tighter in the USA market. The Nylon 66 off grade … Continue reading
Nylon 66 Baled Fibers and PA66 Regrinds for Sale Contact Jim Gubera at: email@example.com Tel # 281-556-6481 Plastic Sales / Plastic Scrap Recycling Nylon 66 Off Grade / Wide Specification Pellets, Baled Fibers and PA66 Regrinds Nylon 66 / PA66 … Continue reading
Dualloy Engineering Polymers Ltd. – Plastic Scrap Recycling Please feel free to contact me at: JamesGubera@dualloy.com See our webpage at: Dualloy.com The price of prime Caprolactam (Capro) was up again in the month July 2011 to over $3400/MT delivered in … Continue reading
The price of prime Caprolactam (CPL) is now trading above $3500/MT delivered in the Asian market. This is a historically high price for prime CPL that is being driven by Broker/Traders speculating on continued price increases for the product. The … Continue reading