- Will Nylon 66 Prices continue to increase through the end of 2020?
- Shipping Lines to stop accepting plastic scrap shipments to Hong Kong
- Have Nylon 66 – PA66 off grade resin prices finally reached bottom in 2020?
- How to use the internet to help your company survive the COVID-19 crisis!
- Invista declares force majeure for the Nylon 66 / PA66
Category Archives: PMMA Acrylic Monomer Cracking Crackback Recovery Recycling
The two largest North American (NA) Nylon 6 (PA 6) producers have announced February 1, 2010 price increases for their prime grades of material. Honeywell increased their price for prime PA6 resin by $.10/lb. on January 1, 2010, and they … Continue reading
Most types of Acrylic (PMMA) materials are recyclable and have enough value to make the PMMA scrap worth collecting for recycling purposes. If the acrylic scrap in not clean enough to be used to make new recycled content products, the … Continue reading