- How to use the internet to help your company survive the COVID-19 crisis!
- Invista declares force majeure for the Nylon 66 / PA66
- Do you want to improve your internet presence in order to attract new customers and sales conversions from your website?
- Has the price of Nylon 66 off grade resin finally stabilized in January 2020?
- “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” Nylon 66 market in 2019
Category Archives: PMMA Acrylic Monomer Cracking Crackback Recovery Recycling
The two largest North American (NA) Nylon 6 (PA 6) producers have announced February 1, 2010 price increases for their prime grades of material. Honeywell increased their price for prime PA6 resin by $.10/lb. on January 1, 2010, and they … Continue reading
Most types of Acrylic (PMMA) materials are recyclable and have enough value to make the PMMA scrap worth collecting for recycling purposes. If the acrylic scrap in not clean enough to be used to make new recycled content products, the … Continue reading