- Will Nylon 66 Prices continue to increase through the end of 2020?
- Shipping Lines to stop accepting plastic scrap shipments to Hong Kong
- Have Nylon 66 – PA66 off grade resin prices finally reached bottom in 2020?
- How to use the internet to help your company survive the COVID-19 crisis!
- Invista declares force majeure for the Nylon 66 / PA66
Category Archives: PMMA Acrylic Recycling
XS Polymers International, LLC Plastic Sales / Plastic Scrap Recycling Tel # 281-556-6481 Contact Jim Gubera at: firstname.lastname@example.org PCTG B-Grade White Sheet for Sale PCTG is a copolyester resin that is used in the sign industry to replace PC. PCTG … Continue reading
Nylon 66 (PA 66) wide-specification and scrap prices are going up again in June. We have seen our buying price for PA 66 off spec pellets increase by about $.03 – $.04/lb. for material shipped in June. Looking back over … Continue reading
We are already seeing the price of Acrylic (PMMA) scrap going up by about $.03-$.04/lb in advance of the announced February 2010 price increase for prime PMMA sheet and pellets. Based on the price of MMA continuing to go up … Continue reading
Most types of Acrylic (PMMA) materials are recyclable and have enough value to make the PMMA scrap worth collecting for recycling purposes. If the acrylic scrap in not clean enough to be used to make new recycled content products, the … Continue reading