- How will Ascends HMD Force Majeure affect the Nylon 66 market?
- Prime Nylon 66 prices to reach new historical highs in September 2018
- Ascend declares Force Majeure (FM) in the PA66 market
- Nylon 66 / PA66 world supply to remain tight through 2021
- Nylon 66 – All PA66 prices are up significantly in the first quarter of 2108
Category Archives: Resin Price Increases
Most of the factories are just starting to return back to work after being off for the Chinese New Year, which was on Feb. 14th this year. This is the year 4078 of the Lunar Calendar, and is represented by … Continue reading
We are already seeing the price of Acrylic (PMMA) scrap going up by about $.03-$.04/lb in advance of the announced February 2010 price increase for prime PMMA sheet and pellets. Based on the price of MMA continuing to go up … Continue reading