- Shipping Lines to stop accepting plastic scrap shipments to Hong Kong
- Have Nylon 66 – PA66 off grade resin prices finally reached bottom in 2020?
- How to use the internet to help your company survive the COVID-19 crisis!
- Invista declares force majeure for the Nylon 66 / PA66
- Do you want to improve your internet presence in order to attract new customers and sales conversions from your website?
Category Archives: Resin Price Increases
Most of the factories are just starting to return back to work after being off for the Chinese New Year, which was on Feb. 14th this year. This is the year 4078 of the Lunar Calendar, and is represented by … Continue reading
We are already seeing the price of Acrylic (PMMA) scrap going up by about $.03-$.04/lb in advance of the announced February 2010 price increase for prime PMMA sheet and pellets. Based on the price of MMA continuing to go up … Continue reading