- Nylon 66 Prices are up slightly at the beginning of the 4th QTR of 2017
- Nylon 66 – PA66 Prices are stable at the beginning of the 3rd QTR of 2017
- Nylon 66 – PA66 Prices are up significantly in the first quarter of 2017
- Nylon 66 Fibers for Sale – Bright / Semi Dull PA66 Baled Fibers
- Nylon 66 / PA66 off grade resin prices remain stable in August of 2016.
Category Archives: Resin Price Increases
Most of the factories are just starting to return back to work after being off for the Chinese New Year, which was on Feb. 14th this year. This is the year 4078 of the Lunar Calendar, and is represented by … Continue reading
We are already seeing the price of Acrylic (PMMA) scrap going up by about $.03-$.04/lb in advance of the announced February 2010 price increase for prime PMMA sheet and pellets. Based on the price of MMA continuing to go up … Continue reading