- Will Nylon 66 Prices continue to increase through the end of 2020?
- Shipping Lines to stop accepting plastic scrap shipments to Hong Kong
- Have Nylon 66 – PA66 off grade resin prices finally reached bottom in 2020?
- How to use the internet to help your company survive the COVID-19 crisis!
- Invista declares force majeure for the Nylon 66 / PA66
Category Archives: 2010
The price of prime nylon 6 fiber and engineering base resins is going up another $.09//lb. on April 1, 2010. BASF has announced a $.09/lb. price increase effective April 1st, and we expect the other North American nylon 6 manufactures … Continue reading