- Will Nylon 66 Prices continue to increase through the end of 2020?
- Shipping Lines to stop accepting plastic scrap shipments to Hong Kong
- Have Nylon 66 – PA66 off grade resin prices finally reached bottom in 2020?
- How to use the internet to help your company survive the COVID-19 crisis!
- Invista declares force majeure for the Nylon 66 / PA66
Category Archives: Nylon 6 resin price increase
Chemco Services Inc. Nylon 66 Specialists Nylon 66 / PA66 Off Grade Pellets, Baled Fibers, and Post Industrial Regrind Sales Contact Jim Gubera at: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel # 281-556-6481 Plastic Sales / Plastic Scrap Recycling Nylon 66 supply to remain tight … Continue reading
Nylon 66 / PA66 resin prices are increasing in the USA domestic market. Chemco Services, Inc. – Nylon 66 Specialists Nylon 66 / PA66 Off Grade Pellets, Baled Fibers, and Post Industrial Regrind Sales Contact Jim Gubera at: email@example.com Tel … Continue reading
Nylon 66 (PA 66) wide-specification and scrap prices are going up again in June. We have seen our buying price for PA 66 off spec pellets increase by about $.03 – $.04/lb. for material shipped in June. Looking back over … Continue reading
The price of prime nylon 6 fiber and engineering base resins is going up another $.09//lb. on April 1, 2010. BASF has announced a $.09/lb. price increase effective April 1st, and we expect the other North American nylon 6 manufactures … Continue reading
Most of the factories are just starting to return back to work after being off for the Chinese New Year, which was on Feb. 14th this year. This is the year 4078 of the Lunar Calendar, and is represented by … Continue reading